<VV> Re: Clutch troubles

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Jul 22 18:10:01 EDT 2006

If you make it to Buffalo and need a clutch cable, let me know via e-mail or
call 716-439-5194 as I have a very good used one I just pulled off my Corsa
I am parting out. Been on the car about 5 years, last 2 not being
driven...................I will be at the convention and live in the area.
Gary Swiatowy