<VV> pertronix question (again)

Paul Abel pbob63 at frontiernet.net
Sat Jul 22 18:27:39 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Just installed flamethrower along with ignitor2. I bypassed the
resistance wire by tapping into the black and gold leadbefore it enters
the 2 prong plug near the firewall. In other words, before the
resistance wire begins. Car starts and revs good. Couldn't get it to
idle, so I advanced the distributer untill I got an idle. I'm getting a
high pitched whine, or whistle from the right carb, and I'm not seeing
any gas slowly dripping into the carb at idle like I see on the left
carb. Carbs were just rebuilt. (by me) Did I do this right? Still not
idling smoothly enough. Thanks for your previous suggestions!

-Paul Abel-