<VV> FW: I-PASS Questions

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Mon Jul 24 08:56:02 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Illinois Tollway I-PASS [mailto:ipassemail at getipass.com]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 7:48 AM
To: Brandes, Guy
Subject: RE: I-PASS Questions

As of September 26, 2005, Illinois Tollway customers with I-PASS can use
their transponders to pay tolls in states that accept E-Zpass and
E-ZPass customers will be able to use their transponders to pay tolls
electronically on the Illinois Tollway wherever the E-ZPass logo is
displayed, including New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania,
Delaware, Maryland, and West Virginia. In New Jersey, this includes the
toll roads of the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, the Atlantic City
Expressway, and all Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and
Delaware crossings. On MTA Bridges and Tunnels, the entire New York
State Thruway, the NYS Bridge Authority bridges crossing the Hudson
River, Interstate 95 and State Road 1 in Delaware. Please reference the
E-ZPass Participating Toll Facilities on the web for more details.

Sincerely,

I-PASS Customer Service Representative

1-800-824-7277

Monday-Friday 6 A.M.-10 P.M. (excluding holidays)