<VV> Clutch Saga Continues

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:39:22 EDT 2006

Could be something simple, like the engine end of the cable slipped to a
different part of the lever that it pulls on. On my car the thing that the
clutch connects to is bent, like it hit something pretty hard at some point
in the past. I don't know what it's called, but it looks like a barrel with
2 levers and a grease fitting. The cable pulls it, and it pulls the rod
connected to the clutch fork. Also, if one end of it came loose, it would
change your adjustment pretty dramatically.

Good luck.