<VV> buffalo

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Jul 24 22:46:06 EDT 2006

Hey, we're in Buffalo!!  The old '65 made it with no problems whatsoever.  And all you guys that had me worried about how horrible the LM seats are, well they were'nt that bad.  It took us 2 days to drive from Yorktown VA to Buffalo but we didn't rush things and DC traffic sucks - even on Sunday!!!

There are a lot of really nice cars in the parking garage.  I got to meet "Unsafe" from Corvair Central.  He barged his car from Alaska to Washington and then shipped on a truck out this way.  Made my journey seem like nothing!  I'm really looking forward to this thing - it's my first one and I'm already overwhelmed by the cars I've seen.  I ran into Mr and Mrs Smitty and saw Dr. Hubbel helping the Clarks set up.  I hope they're OK.  Good help is sometimes hard to find.

No pictures yet but we plan on taking lots!

mike