<VV> John Fitch display

GERALD NAFZIGER GNAFZIGER1288 at MSN.COM
Wed Jul 26 00:39:43 EDT 2006

Just caught the mention of John Fitch display but no mention of the location. How long will the event be held?
  I was at Road America 2 weeks ago knowing Mr. Fitch would be there. I wanted so much to get his autograph but missed him on Sat. and then he needed to fly out Sunday morn. Darn !!!   Road America was all I was told it would be. Chapperels and 2 Cheetah's, that Cheeta rocks, right up there with the Monza GT !!!  [Corvair content]
Jerry Nafziger
Iowa City, Ia.
65 140 4spd. cpe
61 rmpsd 4 spd