<VV> Traffic Puzzle? - possible Corvair

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Jul 26 01:19:45 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/25/2006 10:55:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ronh at owt.com writes:

Cops are  never wrong and they carry a badge and gun to back up their
infallibility.  The traffic judge is duty bound to collect maximum  revenue
for the city and the court system so you will be found guilty no  matter how
right you were.  Don't look for justice and you won't be  disappointed.

Well, that's not true. I know from first hand experience that you can beat  a
traffic ticket, including a speeding ticket where radar was used. I even beat
 one in CA without even trying. Went to court just because I didn't like the
officers attitude. He didn't show up and the judge just threw it out. I
didn't even have to say a word. Now, it's just easier to pay the fine and be  done
with it.

Lead Foot Ned (but it's getting lighter :^) )