<VV> Traffic Puzzle? - possible Corvair

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Jul 26 16:52:00 EDT 2006

I'm not a lawyer (although I did hang out with Norm Witte a lot today), I don't play one on TV and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but:  you did yield.  The yield-ee then motioned you on.  I don't think yield means stay put until the intersection is completely clear no matter what.  What if the other car is broke down?  Do you wait for the tow truck to clear it out?  I don't think so.  I don't think it's as grim as Ron does but I'm not quite as optomistic as Ned.  I think you have a good argument but clearly it will be up to the judge.  Good luck.

mike