<VV> Buffalo update

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Jul 29 06:00:21 EDT 2006

Rally was a very simple instruction set, but it rained pretty much all day.
I did see a couple people go off course, and missed a turn myself for a
short bit.

Packed up my vendors spot yesterday, did well and actually took home more
money than I spent.............
Bought some neat tin toys from Don Wagner who had brought some to sell with

Off to the econo-run, and still having running problems.
Larry Claypool was kind enough to help me adjust the carbs twice and offer
some suggestions to try before today.....................Thank You
Larry!!!!!!!!

Gary Swiatowy