<VV> LM unibody frame sections

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 18:35:13 EDT 2006

  I recently brought home a 66 coupe shell,cut thru at the rear floor seam;;while the floorpan isn't perfect,it'll help 'solidify' my son's 65 coupe...anybody around NY/PA need the 'frame rails',like the rear jacking point to rear bumper,rockerpanel sections, front rails email me off-line..and thanks Bill,Dan,Mark and especially Chuck for the 40th ,, my first 'vacation' in 25+ years...Tom Z..//