<VV> Emblem Removal

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 29 18:47:53 EDT 2006

If you are referring to the passenger compartment fresh air vents in
the kickpanels, yes, that is how you get to the emblem fasteners.
Clean out all the accumulated leaves & crud while you are there!  You
may also wish to consider application of some rust
retarding/preventing products at the same time.  Those doglegs are
"designed to rust" if left ignored.

Jim burkhard
CORSA