<VV> Buffalo results/comments

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Jul 30 15:34:03 EDT 2006

Some have asked if convention results have been posted............

Generally I do not think convention winners lists are posted immediately
after the event, meaning on line. For specifics we have to wait for the next
issue of the communique. There are so many results for all the different
events it would be quite an undertaking to compile them and post them. And
it would be a duplication of the effort that will be used to put the min the
communique................
I am curious as well for certain specifics, and I was there.............

The powers that be are just coming home from the convention, those running
the convention I am sure are just trying to put it out of their minds to
recover for a little bit..........

I know I have barely scratched the surface of unloading my unsold wares from
my van...........and it is really humid here again today, so probably will
not get it done real soon........still, I actually will be putting away less
than I took, and that's a very good thing!

I am actually recovering a bit myself and taking it easy s I have to go back
to work tomorrow, and am a bit sore from all the activities, and
walking..........

The members of the Four Clubs should be commended for the job they did, I
know it was a LOT of work, and a lot of these people took a lot of abuse
which was very undeserved. No one is an expert at these things, and I would
guess once someone is involved with one of these events, they are not too
readily willing to do another. I know if I personally would have been in
charge.....there were a few people, that were very rude when things were not
going their way, well I would have tossed their behinds out and sent them
home..........I have run some fairly large car shows in the area before, 300
car events, and I have had to toss people out, never gave it a second
thought. Criticism is one thing, it can be accepted for what it is. Rudeness
should not be tolerated.

Gary Swiatowy