<VV> VV meeting

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Jul 30 23:23:53 EDT 2006

I tried to post while I was at the hotel but its "hi-speed" internet connection felt more like a 300 baud modem!!!  It was dog slow.  It was Mike Hicks autocross slow!!  And that's slow..........  It was difficult and annoying trying to post things on such a slow connection.  Did I mention it was slow.  Faster than the ding dang elevators though!!!!!

mike

Thanks Garth,  it was strange to not have several comment immediately
after..saying who was there....etc...

Sounds like overall most had a great time!

PS  who got the Hard Luck award?....no ones bragging!  ggg

Matt