<VV> V V Meetings

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 23:56:44 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/30/2006 8:04:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

>  I heard a couple of complaints about the long drawn out introduction phase
> of the VV meeting.  That complaint is not valid to me as I enjoy seeing who
> is behind the email posts that I enjoy (or not) as the case may be.  Most VV
> meetings I have been to consist of precisely that and not much more.

Must've been some strange ones there.....that's basically ALL  there is of a
V V meeting....of interest to most....ggg

Wasn't Bryan or Dennis there to start things off?  And Sarah to say a few
words before departing? Garth had a very nice presentation!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!