<VV> Bohunk

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 31 00:05:45 EDT 2006

Similar to this I have broken a lense in my glasses with a wrench TWICE!
People keep asking me when I am going to get lazik surgery and stop
wearing glasses. I keep telling them I like wearing saftey glasses all
the time, it protects my eyes from wrenches and other flying stuff! I do
wear plastic lenses instead of glass.

Frank DuVal