<VV> BTW - My Corvair is Great!

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Jul 31 00:33:33 EDT 2006

I drove my '65 Monza convertible from Seaford VA to Buffalo NY and back and you know what?  It ran great.  It ran, and I mean this as a sincere compliment, like a Honda.  When I drove my Honda minivan to Kansas a couple years ago, I didn't even worry about it.  It drove like a refrigerator - no problems.  Well I started my trip with the Corvair with apprehension - after all, it is a 41 year old car.  But it too ran like a refrigerator.  We were passing cars going up the steep grades and going a little too fast coming down.  It just ran and ran and didn't give me one bit of a problem.  I almost stopped worrying at one point.  What a car.  I'm going to go out and give it a big hug and a kiss!!  Maybe I'll drive it to California in 2008!!!  err, maybe not.  They got these big flying gizmos for trips that long.

mike
Virginia is for (Corvair) Lovers - like me!