<VV> Convention 3

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Jul 31 10:52:51 EDT 2006

Smitty Says:  This is my last comment on the convention.  Points have been well made that we should be careful in pointing our arrows at the persons responsible and not insult those who tried so hard to be good hosts.  That is understood now, but there is a good side to this public rant business too.  If we complain to the individual who we feel is responsible for the lack of good judgement then they have the opportunity to drop it in the nearest trash can or hit the delete button. It is a little harder to do when "everyone" is talking about the deficiencys.  I have the feeling that the square peg of the Buffalo convention was jammed into the round hole of putting the convention in a specific area, and making it work "in spite of" was left to the 4 clubs.  Since this is an open forum and this is my opinion I will not respond to any more posts public or private on the convention.  I did enjoy myself there as much as one can without a Corvair.