<VV> Corvair-powered Westy Update

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 17:41:26 EDT 2006

--
Bill replies privately...

Marianne was talking about nearly 30 degree inclines... didn't sound
very flat to me!

Bill

After looking at their  Journal.....WHOA!!  the ladies are Ballsy!  gggg  The
inclines aren't the killer...it's the switchbacks!

The way they went is a killer road....took a friend 4 days in a  long
vehicle....I've only done THAT stretch on a Motorcycle [ XT350 Yamaha]....

"Normally"  tourists  go thru Humboldt State park to Petrolia and up to
Capetown and over to Ferndale....done it in my Supra.....just a few miles of
dirt....

Sad that it burnt them out for the Oregon Coast....they missed the best!
Honest....

Saw some of the VW's yesterday on my way back south........on Hideous
I-5....Boring!! ggg  Picked up a hitchhiker in Canyonville..just for
conversation.....She had a sign saying she doesn't wear #$%$  ggg   A panhandler going to the
NorCal Coast...said she's researching for her book.....to be titled
"A$$hole"!!     how many times have I heard that story......ggggg

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!