<VV> convention

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 18:49:56 EDT 2006

Well after reading all the pros and cons about Buffalo, I had to share some
good news. On friday about mid-afternoon I was lurking over the shoulders of
Kent Sullivan and Bill Hubbell as they were evaluating a drop dead georgeous 60
coupe and 61 Lakewood. I young fellow came up and started looking at the cars
and mentioned his family had Corvairs as he was growing up, and had always
liked them. He lived in Buffalo but because he had his own business he was just
now getting by to see them.
  The more he talked and looked the more he wanted one. After talking with
him a while we went to the parking garage and he thought he had died and went to
heaven. I don't think there was one he didn't like. I then proceeded to take
him to the CORSA table and yes he joined on the spot! I wished it wasn't so
late because all the CORSA merchandise was put away as was back issues of the
Communique. Then back to the garage where he made an offer on a early sedan.
  Folks no matter how you slice it, these cars are desirable and do command
attention.
  So let's welcome Todd (sorry forgot last name) to our ranks.
   Ed in Fla