<VV> convention

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 31 19:44:36 EDT 2006

Ed,

Thanks for taking the time to show him around.  This "one on one" activity
is the BEST way to interest (or re-interest) folks to the Vair world.

For those who do not know, my (now former) blue '65 Vert is on the way to
England.  The buyer had Vairs 25 years ago and has renewed his interest.  I
believe that he might be lurking on VV somewhere.  It will be up to him to
make himself known, not me.

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (only one now)
'66 beater Coupe - "icemobile" 4/140