<VV> John, you and your F NADER plate are making the rounds. :)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 22:59:06 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/1/2006 7:06:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
corsa at mac.com writes:

Well, it  looks like your story in the Des Moines register is starting to
make the  rounds on the newswires and news websites around the  Internet...

Sounds like we need to make a special visit to a certain whining
pinko-commie in Ames...

from the article, QUOTE "The department decided to take action after they
received a letter from Joel Paulson of Ames about the plates.  "'F NADER'  is
obviously this Corvair owner's response to Ralph Nader's charge against the
Corvair. I don't believe I should have to explain to my children about 'F
NADER,'" Paulson wrote." End Quote....

So, what SHOULD he have to explain to his children? Maybe you should cover
the windows with those little stickers of the little boy urinating on the word
NADER... or maybe even a picture of Ralphie under the "stream" as well...
they  seem to be the rage in this part of the country (but with either NASCAR
numbers  or car maker's emblems and not Ralphie), although I find those  stickers
in poor taste... Maybe someone can make a bunch of "F NADER"  bumper stickers
and stick them all over the bumpers....
Back in the old days I would have egg'd his car.... one of the benefits of
growing up on a farm... you gather the eggs, and Ma just thinks some of those
hens are having an "off" day... it's a good thing I've become a little more
"refined" in my old age (ok, so I'm nearing 40... but I DO have about 4 dozen
eggs in the fridge!)...
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg