<VV> hey, my car won't start

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Jun 2 10:43:05 EDT 2006

so I hop in the old Covair for a little cruise, turn the key, car starts immediately but then almost as immediately dies.  I crank and crank and it turns over well but won't start.  After a bit of this the starter won't work.  Nothing, no click, no wirr no nothing.  I turn the key several time with no response.  I turn it to accessory to see if juice is flowing thru it and the radio works so I guess it is.  I turn to start and the starter engages but the car doesn't start.  I turn again and again and no response.  The temp/press light comes on when I turn it to on.

So, what's up with that hmmm?????????

mike
1965 Monza 110 4 spd convertible.