<VV> Fun with Bumperstickers

Doug Foust doufou at msn.com
Fri Jun 2 14:40:19 EDT 2006

OK, maybe it's just me, but it seems like this string has gone from being
fun to 1) political and 2) really angry for a bunch of you guys.  I sought
out a legitimate "Vote Nader" bumpersticker which I display (right-side up
no less) on my 64 convertible which I drive every sunny day I possibly can
to work up and down the freeways of Columbus, OH.  People get the joke, and
they laugh and wave and point and eat it up.  No "F" required.  I don't
think anyone takes me seriously as a Nader supporter any more than they
would consider Nader a legitimate political candidate these days - oh, maybe
somebody too dumb to get the joke in the first place, but who cares?  Drive
your vairs, boys, it's the best last laugh.

Doug Foust
Worthington, OH