<VV> Smittys Carb/ Crank Gear

Larry Forman Larry at Forman.net
Fri Jun 2 23:41:34 EDT 2006

While I certainly can't explain it, if someone has one of Ray Sedman's
slick adjustable cam gears on an engine that is not yet installed, it would
not be too much work at all adjust the cam gear and get a reading on what
changes.  Naturally, it might be necessary to use the same cam type as
Smitty has to make this a more valid test.  That likely knocks this idea
totally out of reality.  Oh, well.

Larry