<VV> VV Ouch! Do we really sound like this?

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sat Jun 3 08:09:25 EDT 2006

Interesting John,

However, I haven't found this to be the case.  I think Murilee Martin is
just a foul-mouthed, egocentric individual that probably thinks more of
him/herself than the rest of us.

I have found the Corvair people to be pretty ordinary folks who happen to
like a quirky little car.  The only ranting and raving I saw in your quote
was Martin's ludicrous attacks on the Corvair, which he obviously knows
nothing about.

Now, back to work, the car must be ready by July and I'm falling behind
Kevin Willson in Juneau, but then again, I don't have 18 hours of daylight
either.

Regards,

Cliff Tibbitts
Sinking in Corvair Quicksand in Lexington, KY