<VV> Valve Rotators--YES Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 12:00:21 EDT 2006

I stand corrected. Now that you mentioned it, the work
for the one valve job I needed on an EM was done by
someone else.
I still think the thread is ridiculously long,
considering what's been said and it bgan with Smitty
giving a nonelectrical answer to an unrelated problem.
Gotcha good on that one.

CHuck