<VV> Ethanol in gas

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 00:13:21 EDT 2006

--

We've been discussing this on FastVairs / Corvair Center for the last 6
months...

Paul Fox has been running his  Vair on E85  since the middle of winter.

No Failures of any fuel system parts....

Had to increase Jets to get some power back [ less BTU's]  But the car NEVER
pings now! [over 100 octane!]

Mileage is way down! [  he hasn't been keeping records...just seat of the
pants....days between fillups....and car is only used to commute to work...

Also.....just like the NEW ones.....under 30 deg.     hard to start!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!