<VV> Ethanol in gas

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 01:36:42 EDT 2006

just a little info: On speed channel the other day they were talking about ethanol in the honda powered indy cars, they are running 10% ethenol mix for fuel but next year they are switching over to 100% ethenol. They didnt go into why,but i am a little curious to why.I wouldnt think it was for power cause its not like they dont have enought of that.
                                        CJ

From: Stephen Upham <contactsmu at sbcglobal.net>