<VV> NO assistance needed in Georgia!

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Jun 4 02:41:18 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Mackintosh" <dougmackintosh at yahoo.com>

Subject: Re: <VV> NO assistance needed in Georgia!

> Actually, the gas gauge does work (but I think it doesn't quite peg the
needle on empty).  It's her daily driver so you would think she would
recognize when it is low, but the evidence says otherwise! She told her mom
it would go 3 hours before they had to stop for gas, and since they hadn't
gone three hours yet it must have plenty of gas.  She is not an engineering
major.
Hey, does she have an older sister ... I think I might have married her a
few years ago ....   oh my gosh, I just remembered ... my housekeeper/cook
is blonde...   oh no .... " what happens when you run out of gas" ... " it's
E-Full" ......

regards, ken campbell, iowuh guy