<VV> Cooper Tires website

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Jun 4 05:09:32 EDT 2006

Just a note:  www.coopertire.com has been updated ( well since I last popped
it up ) and features mood music and a very useful list of tires for
corvairs.

GREAT NEWS::   195 x 13 x 70 GT Cobras are still listed.  WE are on our 3rd
set on various vehicles and these seem to be a decent honest good compromise
for a street tire.  except for the high school Harry raised GT Cobra white
lettering, of course ... although we are getting used to it.

Oh, for you with 17 inch wheels, they list a high performance tire in 40
series ... that should look Oh-So- killer on a  racer guy car.

Oh, I even got a set of GT C ( very used ) on my Field Rotarty Pasture mower
!! wanna drag?

just some trivia, ken campbell, iowuh guy with trivia