<VV> little or no corvair content...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 4 09:47:05 EDT 2006

Hey guys. I'm fixing my daughter's '01 Jetta. Water neck cracked. VW
made this thing out of plastic! Dorks! I replaced it and need to put
coolant in the car. VW's radiator fluid is designated 'G12.' It's the
orange looking fluid. The VW dealer wants to sell me their $20 per
gallon fluid. FLAPS says that its just the extended life fluid thats
going in all the new cars. There is no G12 designation on any coolant
bottles in any stores around me. I know I've looked.  ;op

The question is, what's the difference. They says don't mix it with
the old green fluid. That's not a problem as the car already has the
red/orange fluid in it. Can I use the local red fluid my FLAPS?

Corvair content:
If she leaves the car for too long, I'm going to steal her seats and
put them in my Corsa. They fit really nice!  ;op
-Cash
-'65 500
-'65 Monza
-'65 Corsa
-'01 Busted Jetta

Cash Case, Art guy -
Home phone: 972-444-8531

"English doesn't borrow from other languages.
English follows other languages down dark alleys,
knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar."