<VV> Do we really sound like this?

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 11:44:05 EDT 2006

Hey Tony,
Thanks for setting me straight on a couple of points.
1) "Used to" is an operative phrase.  You are correct
in pointing out this won't find him any new work. I
doubt it will be on his resume, but that doesn't means
editors won't see this (hint, hint, wink, wink).
2) He doesn't have to work at making people dislike
him. Apparently that's in place now.
3) Too bad he has a nice car, because that earns him
zero points.
4)  > > > > was born in a Pinto.

> No, I'd imagine a Vega.   This guy wouldn't be
> caught dead in a Ford.>>>>
That could happen! Anyone out there live in New
Jersey?
5) He has a girl's name. Maybe that's why he is so
pissed off.
Some people are like a Slinky. No matter how pitiful
the situation is, you just have to laugh when you see
them tumble down the stairs.

Chuck Kubin