<VV> Do we really sound like this?--no longer Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 12:04:57 EDT 2006

Sorry gang, this one got away before it was ripe. Just
skip the parts you've already read.

> Hey gang,
> I thought I'd learn more about Murilee Martin, so I
> went to Google where the first 78 of 195 hits were
> about his book, Torment, Incorporated.  The
dominatrix on the cover is semi-attractive. Here is
the publisher's review:

***Southern California, 1990s. Charlene and Ed run a
very kinky business providing paid sexual domination
for the jaded tastes of La-La-Land. With Ed behind the
scenes and Charlene front of house, they make their
clients' juices - and their money - flow. Ed thinks of
himself as the gentle type but, when Charlene begins
to take her on-the-job training a little too
seriously, Ed must face how dominant his tendencies
really are.***

Note from me:  this 238-page book sells for
$3.87-$7--that much! It is probably comforting to know
if you put that in your tank, your Corvair would only
go about 25-50 miles.
So there it is, in case you need some light reading,
maybe at fireside with the family or for the few
minutes on the crapper.
Hard to believe I'd be willing to take on such a
serious author!

Chuck Kubin