<VV> NO assistance needed in Georgia!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jun 4 20:16:34 EDT 2006

You tell him Doug!

When I drove my '64 Spyder for over 20 years, I drove it spiritly, even
on interstates. So, I thought 20 mpg was GREAT.
Typical mpg was less than 20 on interstates around here. Again, engine
was turning 3500 rpm++ for most of the trip, due to 3.55 gears and the
heavy young man's foot. Around town could be only 15 mpg.

Of course at one National I drove the economy run like I wanted to win,
and did, at over 40 mpg!!!

Frank DuVal