<VV> Re: LM backup lights / addendum

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 5 09:43:18 EDT 2006

Actually, if the tranny on a `66 or newer is filled properly you
shouldn't get much fluid (if any) out from removing the backup light
switch since it is high on the side. I believe at least one of the
vendors has created a replacement switch for this but it requires
cutting the plug off of the wiring harness and putting spade connectors
in it's place.

Mike Kost