<VV> First Parade - what a day

Dominator corvair at home-town.biz
Mon Jun 5 13:09:48 EDT 2006

Well, since getting my 65' Corsa Vert on the road the first of May, I was
able to participate in a parade at the Shawnee Day's on Saturday in Shawnee,
KS.  I got to drive around a Neil Sullivan with the Ward II commission, very
nice guy.  I was joined by several other members of our local club with 10
cars in all for the parade.  We has a very nice showing for our club with 3
EM and 7 LM.  The parade was over pretty quickly but it was a great time.
It is quite a challenge to drive that slowly with a stick, gggg.

Enjoying every minute, Dominique