<VV> Lon's Availability @ Buffalo

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jun 5 16:56:05 EDT 2006

 All
Lon may not know it yet, but his card is filling--There's lots of stuff I want to show him, food he has to try, and we'll be testing his kidneys on the local beers.

He MIGHT get around to check out some cars at some point. If he appears to walk like he's been at sea for a couple of months, you'll know why.

Hank