<VV> Re: Sales Tax

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed Jun 7 21:59:26 EDT 2006

On the 63 Greenbrier I just bought for a great price because the owner
doesn't really need the money and wanted it to go to a good home.  I ended
up paying tax on $750 more than I payed for it.  I also payed tax at the
city of Colorado Springs rate even though I live in the county because the
previous owner lived in town.  I payed the tax when I went to registar the
van.  It's like you bought the widget on sale,, but you pay tax on the
regualr price.

dp