<VV> Amazin!

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jun 8 07:02:42 EDT 2006

Yesterday, I went out and got in my Vair to go to work. I turned the key, and it Started!  And when I left work to come home, I turned the key, and it Started again!  And it didn't stop running on the trip either way!  Simply Amazin! The Car Start God must be smilin' on me.

Maybe I should drive this ugly daily driver to Buffalo after all. If there's a Beater Class in the Car Display I have guaranteed Hardware! The EUM isn't pretty yet---this fall the body and paint goes on.  But when I want it to start, It does! And when I want to go somewhere, I get there!  I just can't get over it.

Time for work---Gotta go start my car. Will it?  Confidence is high!

Hank