<VV> Topics

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 12:03:52 EDT 2006

Apparently not. Taxes should die out just in time for people to start reporting when their Communique showed up.
Shit! I mean, crap! Maybe I just starterd it.

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCXGP
nicolcs at aol.com wrote:
  ZZZZZZZZZZZ
Anyone want to talk about Corviars???
Craig Nicol 65,66,67

Looking for: Good late crank, preferably w/retarded cam gear
"D" shaped right heater elbow for turbo.