<VV> Server downtime

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 22:31:31 EDT 2006

This also means we can resume registering on-line for
the convention.  As the on-line registration relies on
the CORSA database to bring up your basic information,
when the server went down, so did registration.  Which
means the flow of money stopped.  And that's a
baaaaaaaaaaaaad thing, 'cause I had almost enough in
the account to buy Corvair Underground..  Wait, that
won't work- there's already a "Clark's Corvair Parts,"
isn't there?  Oh, well.....

Jeff Clark, Treasurer
2006 Convention Committee