<VV> Corvairs and Corvair parts by the fieldfull

Rburger rcbmc at bentonrea.com
Sat Jun 10 12:43:30 EDT 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen;

This message is intended primarily for those of you who are within driving distance of the Tri-Cities in eastern Washington. There's a gentleman there named Charlie Rader who has a reasonably substantial stash of Corvairs, including FC (Rampsides and Greenbriers), wagons, earlies and lates, sedans and coupes, all of which he's interested in selling. I haven't yet gotten there to see for myself what he has, but my understanding is that these are all best described as projects or parts cars. I spoke with him today on the phone and he asked me to put his phone number on V V in case there may be interested individuals who would like to contact him. His home phone is 509-547-5972; his cell number is 509-539-4972. Also, feel free to email me, though I probably can't tell you much more than what's in this message. I'll post a follow-up when I've had the chance to see what he's got.

Thanks,

Richard Burger