<VV> All GM show July 29th in Buffalo

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Tue Jun 13 06:45:58 EDT 2006

In case any of you are interested in fitting just one more thing into your busy convention week schedule.........
There is an all GM car show on the grounds of the Tonawanda motor plant that is just a few short miles from the host hotel on Saturday July 29th. While there are no plant tours available during this show, there is plenty of other things going on including some of the areas finest GM products and a nice view of the Niagara River.
I have spoken to the sponsors of the show and they are looking forward to seeing some of the countries finest Corvairs showing up. There IS a Corvair class, but it was inadvertantly left off the show flyer but I have received a letter from the host club assuring me there will be a class for Corvairs.

Anyone wanting further information, please contact me off list and I will forward you the 4 pages of the show flyer I have in PDF format.

Gary Swiatowy
e-mail: garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com