<VV> Corvair meanderings (LONG)

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Tue Jun 13 09:20:25 EDT 2006

But we all love it.

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Norman C. Witte
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:17 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: RE: <VV> Corvair meanderings (LONG)

Well, that's a laugh!  Sorry for the repost of this long-winded thing, but I
didn't see it appear in my VV folder so I assumed it had not gone through.
Turns out that my computer's spam filter automatically moved it to the
"JUNK" folder.  Well, I guess we know what my computer thinks of my
story....

Norm

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org