<VV> RE: What kind of Corvair?

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Jun 13 19:37:44 EDT 2006

At 01:17 hours 06/13/2006, Andy  Clark wrote:
>Blonde?

She was.   But he was just sandy-haired...  kinda maybe
blondish.     Just not extremely "enlightened".   His sister was an
artist and pretty good at her craft; this takes some talent which
also requires a bit of intelligence.   He worked at a grocery store,
stocking shelves...

She drove a falcon and knew exactly who made it and where it came from.

>Oh, oh. Sorry. Retiring to cave.
>
>Andy Clark

Hey, no issues here, I actually felt some concern for the guy; he
wasn't the sharpest tack in the box.

Odd, that he had enough on the ball to know that "Monza" was Italian,
but not enough to realize the car was still a US product.

> > The definition of clueless?
> >
> > Later, JR
> >

> > > My favorite remains the brother of a girl I dated a few times, who
> > > after owning a '65 Monza for two years still thought it was an
> > > Italian car...   ;)

...it's not made any easier seeing as how there's no "Chevrolet"
badge on most Corvairs to begin with, just the occasional bowtie
somewhere.    The unenlightened will pause and scratch their head.

You oughta see them when we take the Fiat Multipla out somewhere.

tony..