<VV> Re: What Kind of Corvair?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 18:32:35 EDT 2006

I had this happen just last week. I'd met Cheryl for lunch, and then when I
dropped her off at work I headed home... and then this little yellow VW "new
beetle" pulled along side and the guy in the passenger seat said "Hey, What
kind  of car is that?"... I said Chevy Corvair... the lady driving the VW said
"SEE! I  TOLD YOU SO! NOW GIVE ME MY $20!" I started laughing and she kept on
"See moron,  I TOLD you it was a CORVAIR!"...
I enjoy times like that...
Oh, and both of the people in that car were older than me... I'd say by at
least 10 or so years... so they were around when the Corvairs were a common
sight...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg