<VV> Clutch Adjustment

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 13 22:44:16 EDT 2006

I've found that, for this problem, the best adjustment is to take a 12"
crescent wrench and use it to bend the pedal up away from the carpet.  Not
the 1/4" thick bar, just the part the rubber goes over.  There's not that
much extra travel even when everything is adjusted right, a fat carpet (or
in my case a pedal bent down a little from 280K of driving) will use all the
margin.

Ah.. Matt Nall would be proud...
  Roger