<VV> coupe roof rack

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Tue Jun 13 23:39:33 EDT 2006

Was there ever a factory roof rack for coupes?  I saw a coupe in a
junkyard (64) with a very nice roof rack (good chrome and
strips).  Was it aftermarket, GM accessory, factory, or?  Anyone want it?

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots
of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon and our 62 Spyder convertible.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html