<VV> RE: Corsa Convention Registration page is messed up

Sam & Marissa Andolino mandolin at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 07:33:28 EDT 2006

If anyone has problems with the way the text displays on your monitor, try
setting your display to the highest screen resolution and quality ["Control
Panel --> Display" (on Windows)].

Of course, anyone who encounters a problem with online registration, please
contact me offline and I will assist.  I am normally available evenings and
weekends.

AND I am always happy to help!

Regards,

Marissa Andolino, Communications, Publicity, Website Chair

2006 CORSA Convention Committee

webmaster at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com

>Message: 4

>Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:49:28 -0700 (PDT)

>From: Neil Bristol <neil_ljl at yahoo.com>

>Subject: <VV> Corsa Convention Registration page is messed up

>To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

>Hello:

>The registration page for the convention is not working for me. The text is
ssuperimposed and I can't type info in where needed.