<VV> did the maaco thing

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 16:49:55 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/14/2006 11:52:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
emarschn at gmail.com writes:

67 Monza  Convert - I went to Maaco for paint and I'm actually pleased
with the  results.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxed/165454705/

That  said, I need to put my rocker trim back on but I have no clue
where to  drill the holes as this car had new rocker panels welded in.
Is there a  template for this?

Also, I'd like to doll the Monza up a bit with wheel  well trim - but I
see  66-69 wheel well trim on eBay going for crazy  prices.  Has anyone
had luck with aftermarket wheel well trim, like  the stuff you get at
Autozone?  Should I not even  bother?

Thanks
Eric

Eric the pic loks great!